Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some of My Favorite Love Quotations...by Linda Kozar



Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595.

I love you - those three words have my life in them. 
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~

I'd like to run away 
From you, 
But if you didn't come 
And find me ... 
I would die. 
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
Ah me! Love can not be cured by herbs. ~Ovid

Love has no desire but to fulfill it self. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Kahlil Gibran

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes


Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. ~Peter Ustinov


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Mysteries by Linda Kozar

Gate Beautiful Radio Show--November 21, 2013

Family Reunion--Oregon 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

Meet The Christian Authors--2011

Meet The Christian Authors--2011
@ Barnes & Noble, Houston, TX