Hair-raising tales from the dork side

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Some of My Favorite Love Quotations...by Linda Kozar



Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind. And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.
~William Shakespeare, Mid-Summer Night's Dream, 1595.

I love you - those three words have my life in them. 
~ by Alexandrea to Nicholas III ~

I'd like to run away 
From you, 
But if you didn't come 
And find me ... 
I would die. 
~ by Shirley Bassey ~

Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. ~Albert Einstein
Ah me! Love can not be cured by herbs. ~Ovid

Love has no desire but to fulfill it self. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. ~Kahlil Gibran

Do I love you because you're beautiful,
Or are you beautiful because I love you?
~Richard Rodgers and Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense. ~Mark Overby

Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate! ~Sandra J. Dykes


Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit. ~Peter Ustinov


Cozy Mysteries by Linda Kozar

Gate Beautiful Radio Show--November 21, 2013

Family Reunion--Oregon 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

Meet The Christian Authors--2011

Meet The Christian Authors--2011
@ Barnes & Noble, Houston, TX