Thursday, February 12, 2015

Some of my favorite Romantic Movie Quotes...


Love Quotes I Wish I'd Wrote...

 Casablanca
We'll always have Paris.
--Rich (Humphrey Bogart) to IIisa (Ingrid Bergman)
Titanic
Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me...it brought me to you...You must do me this honor, Rose. Promise me you'll survive. that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.

On Golden Pond
Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't forget it.
--Ethel (Katherine Hepburn) to Norman (Henry Fonda)

Love Actually
But for now, let me say--without hope or agenda, just because it's Christmas and at Christmas you tell the truth--to me, you are perfect. And my wasted heart will love you. Until you look like this (picture of a mummy). Merry Christmas.
--Mark (Andrew Lincoln) to Julie (Keira Knightly)

Say Anything
What I really want to do with my life--what I want to do for a living--is I want to be with your daughter. I'm good at it.
--Lloyd Dobler

Sleepless in Seattle
Well, it was a million tiny things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like...magic.
--Sam (Tom Hanks)

Jerry Maguire
You had me at hello.
--Dorothy (Renee Zellweger) to Jerry (Tom Cruise)

When Harry Met Sally
I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle in your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
--Harry (Billy Crystal) to Sally (Meg Ryan)

From Pride and Prejudice
...If, however, your feelings have changed I will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love...I love...I love you. I never wish to be parted from you this day on.
--Darcy (Matthew MacFadyen) to Elizabeth (Keira Knightley)


Gone With The Wind
You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
--Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) to Scarlett (Vivian Leigh)

Dear John 
Tonight, I will look up at the moon; and I will know that somewhere you are looking at it too.
--(Nicolas Sparks)

The Notebook
Every girl is beautiful. Sometimes, it just takes the right guy to see it.
--Nicolas Sparks

Lord of the Rings
I would rather share one lifetime with you...than face all the Ages of this world alone.
--Arwen (Live Tyler) to Aragorn in The Fellowship of the Rings

The Princess Bride
Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
--Westley to Princess Buttercup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Mysteries by Linda Kozar

Gate Beautiful Radio Show--November 21, 2013

Family Reunion--Oregon 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

Meet The Christian Authors--2011

Meet The Christian Authors--2011
@ Barnes & Noble, Houston, TX