Sunday, October 27, 2013

My New Cover!

Covers matter. No matter how scintillating the writing is in between--a cover can make or break a book's success.

After hearing some feedback on the writing and cover of my latest novel, "Alligator Pear," Readers like what's inside, but the outside wasn't attracting people to the book. At the time, I thought a gothic cover suited the story to perfection, but what looks good in actual size may not look good as a thumbnail.

When readers scope around for a good book to read, all they see are thumbnail versions of the cover. The cover has to attract no matter the size.

So I decided a new cover was in order. And here it is…

Cover design- RomCon
Cover photo- © konradbak - Fotolia.com

Please tell me what you think. Your opinion matters. I earnestly listen to reviews and feedback.

Here's the old cover for comparison:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Mysteries by Linda Kozar

Gate Beautiful Radio Show--November 21, 2013

Family Reunion--Oregon 2012

Click here to view this photo book larger

Start your own Shutterfly Photo Book today.

Meet The Christian Authors--2011

Meet The Christian Authors--2011
@ Barnes & Noble, Houston, TX